Re: [Libvir] PATCH 1/3: Split out simple event loop

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
The following patch adds a qemud/event.c & qemud/event.h file providing a
general purpose event loop built around poll. Users register file handles
and associated callbacks, and / or timers. The qemud.c file is changed to
make use of these APIs for dealing with server, client, and VM file handles
and/or sockets. This decouples much of the QEMU VM I/O code from the main
qemud.c daemon code.

I think we should use fork, but I won't labour the point.

Rich.