Re: [Libvir] [Q]Will virConnectNumOfNetworks and virConnectNumOfDefinedNetworks be supported by Xen ?

S.Sakamoto wrote:
Hi,

When I use virt-manager that is connected by xen,
the following error is given at every monitoring.

  libvir: Error : this function is not supported by the hypervisor: virConnectNumOfNetworks
  libvir: Error : this function is not supported by the hypervisor: virConnectNumOfDefinedNetworks

Therefore I have a question.

Will virConnectNumOfNetworks and virConnectNumOfDefinedNetworks be supported by Xen ?
When is it if supported ?

Are you using libvirt from CVS when you see this? It's working for me, but I'll have another look. Perhaps there has been a regression somewhere ...

Rich.