Re: [Libvir] Proposal: New virDomainLookup function to indicate Not found vs Error

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
That said, I'm not convinced we need this if we fix the error reporting
of the original functions to allow the 'no such domain' error to be
reliably caught & handled.

OK, I tend to agree. I'll come up with a patch which adds the no-such-domain/network errors and make libvirt return them when appropriate.

Rich.