Re: [Libvir] [RFC]OpenVZ XML def

I think again we're entering into territory where virt-manager and other clients need to "just know" about the XML format and other quirks of the particular libvirt driver. That's not a high-level virtualisation API.

Long email in preparation on this subject ... I won't spoil your anticipation.

Rich.

--
Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421