Re: [Libvir] Migration support

Simon Boulet wrote:
My understanding of Libvirt is that it does not support connecting to remote nodes yet.

I think there's a consensus on remote support now, enough for me to get back on to it next week.

Rich.

--
Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421

Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
Owens (Ireland)