Re: [Libvir] PATCH: Support <on_reboot>poweroff</on_reboot> in QEMU/KVM

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
In doing this patch I had to change the way we read data from QEMU. We
were over the 4096 buffer size, and also in some cases we were getting a
short read which meant we lost the end of the help message. We now have
a buffer of 8k  (max QEMU help is 5k currently), and read in a loop until
EOF or 8k is hit.

Grrrr, I knew we should have moved to the XDR-based QEMU daemon earlier.

Anyway, rest of the patch looks fine to me, from what little I know about how qemu works.

Rich.

--
Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421

Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
Owens (Ireland)