Re: [Libvir] The fist problem to compile libvirt in a Debian etch.

Marco Sinhoreli wrote:

# cd /usr/src && wget http://libvirt.org/sources/libvirt-cvs- snapshot.tar.gz && tar -xzvf libvirt-cvs-snapshot.tar.gz
# cd libvirt-0.1.11
# ./configure

Did you noticed that the snapshot contains a quite old version of libvirt -> libvirt-0.1.11. Latest stable version is as far as I know 0.2.2. Maybe there is a typo in the snapshot generation or you have really old source. Besides your problem I would take a newer version.

Cheers,

Jan