Re: [Libvir] [RFC] Life-cycle Management of the domain take2

Hi,

Thank you for your comment !

On Fri, 11 May 2007 13:33:57 +0100 "Richard W.M. Jones" wrote:
> It sounds to me like the real solution would be to either fix
> virDomainGetXMLDesc to return these missing fields, or add another call
> to get them, or (for the password) to store it elsewhere.
>
> How about loading the original config XML and the XML from the running
> domain (virDomainGetXMLDesc), and then updating the config XML with only
> certain fields from the running domain?

Well, I'm not sure about the meaning of "original config XML" but I do
not think it is possible because the original config file might be not XML
like a Xen config file. Xen does not have XML file.
Is this right ?

Thanks,
Saori Fukuta