[Libvir] Remote patch 20070514

This is the current remote patch, against current CVS:

http://annexia.org/tmp/libvirt-remote-20070514.patch

and a patch against the previous patch so you can see what changed (not very much):

http://annexia.org/tmp/libvirt-remote-20070505-to-20070514.patch

My To-Do list at the moment:

(a) Disable Nagle (https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2007-May/msg00142.html)

(b) Implement Mark's sensible client certificate checks (https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2007-May/msg00152.html)

(c) Update TLS certificate documentation to reflect (b).

And I'm hoping with those done we may be able to apply this one? It would be great if others could test this.

Rich.