Re: [Libvir] QEMU without KVM

Thanks Rich!

It was running, but not as a system daemon (I'm not even really sure how it started).  Now I can manage QEMU guests with virt-manager ... I'm still working on the network (seem to be missing a package that allows virtual bridging).

I'm also working on a end-to-end full virtualization how-to (since in total, I believe this to be much better than VMware).  Would anyone be interested in providing feedback for it?

ciao, smoyer

--
Steven W. Moyer
Principle Architect, Assurance Applications

C-COR Solutions, LLC
60 Decibel Road
State College, PA  16801

Office Phone: 814-231-4408