Re: [Libvir] QEMU without KVM

Yep ... I was headed that direction too.  It turns out that I don't have a bridging kernel module at all (that might do it).  The word package threw me and I ran around making sure that I had the bridge-utils package installed (I did), but there's nothing for it to work with:)

Thanks again for the help!

smoyer

--
Steven W. Moyer
Principle Architect, Assurance Applications

C-COR Solutions, LLC
60 Decibel Road
State College, PA  16801

Office Phone: 814-231-4408