[Libvir] latest NUMA/cpuset code testing

I tested the latest CVS libvirt on a 128-way x3950 and create, define, and start appear to work well with various cpusets specified. The only thing I noticed was that dumpxml does not grab the cpuset info. I have not looked at the code to verify, but is this expected? Maybe you discussed this Daniel, but I can't remember at the moment.

--
Elizabeth Kon (Beth)
IBM Linux Technology Center