[Libvir] Bindings for ruby

Yeah!

I'm new to list! I search in archive and google for infomartions about bindings for ruby scripting language. I found some peoples saying ideas to organize class and structs, others using SWIG to simple generate the .so file compatible with ruby. But.... today how are the work? I'm confusing, SWIG can generate really good codes or the better way is develop by hand?

--
Regards,
Luiz Vitor Martinez Cardoso [Grabber].