Re: [Libvir] Create domU without any disks

Tim Verhoeven wrote:
I'm working on RHEL5.1 (libvirt-0.2.3-9.el5). I would like to know if
it is possible, using libvirt, to create a Xen PVM domU that has no
disks? And if this is possible how to code this ( a simple example is
ok).

Did you try taking the XML, either from another running domain or from the examples we give[1], and stripping out all the <disk> sections? I looked at the code and it ought to work -- if it doesn't, then it's probably a bug.

Rich.

[1] http://libvirt.org/format.html