Re: [Libvir] Core dump while executing virsh in RHEL5 .

Veerendra wrote:
Now when I am running virsh using the valgrind it is listing fine!! But when I am trying to run virsh alone it is dumping the core again.
Attaching the valgrind.log file also.

Does anyone knows why this is behaving as above ?

And the virsh start for my domu1, which is inactive throwing up this error . Any solutions ?

# valgrind  virsh  start domu1

libvir: Xen Daemon error : POST operation failed: (xend.err "Error creating domain: Boot loader didn't return any data!")
error: Failed to start domain domu1