[Libvir] Re: xen://

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 09:26:26AM -0400, Mark Johnson wrote:
On 10/15/07, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones redhat com> wrote:
Mark Johnson wrote:
[root fedora ~]# virsh connect xen+tcp://localhost
libvir: Remote error : Connection refused
error: Failed to connect to the hypervisor
IME this usually happens because I forget to open the right port on the
firewall (both incoming and outgoing ...)
Thanks Rich.  My problem was I typed the line wrong.  It needed
a trailing /

 e.g.

[root fedora ~]# virsh connect xen+tcp://localhost
Should have been...
  [root fedora ~]# virsh connect xen+tcp://localhost/

  Hum, strange, that's still a valid absolute URI except with an empty
path I find strange we have a problem with this, as we don't use the path for the access in practice ...

The attached patch is "a bit of a hack" (but so is the current code).

(Ignore this ...)

Rich.