Re: [Libvir] Problem to compile virt-manager in debian etch

Virt-manager is compiled from mercurial tree but it isn't working. I
don't know why. After run the virt-manager command, it was finished
without output error and the window wasn't created. If you need more
informations about ask me what informations I should sent.

regards

--
Marco Sinhoreli