[Libvir] Memory leak in XenHypervisorMakeCapabilitiesXML?

Hi. Seems to me there is a memory leak with the strdup function in xenHypervisorMakeCapabilitiesXML. Looking up the chain of calls leading to xenHypervisorMakeCapabilitiesXML, I don't see the required free for the hidden malloc in the strdup. The same problem may exist with other strdups in the code.

--
Elizabeth Kon (Beth)
IBM Linux Technology Center