Re: [Libvir] Extending libvirt to probe NUMA topology

Daniel,

I'm taking a stab at this work and want to be sure I'm taking the right approach. I'm new to xen and even newer to libvirt, so have a bit of a learning curve.

For the topology information, I assume that this will be a call through xend, similar to xenDaemonNodeGetInfo. It would seem natural to somehow extend the xenDaemonNodeGetInfo with this additional information except that you suggested having the output in XML. Can you explain why you chose XML?

--
Elizabeth Kon (Beth)
IBM Linux Technology Center