[Libvir] Extending libvirt to probe NUMA topology

beth kon eak at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 11 01:52:46 UTC 2007

Daniel,

I'm taking a stab at this work and want to be sure I'm taking the right
approach. I'm new to xen and even newer to libvirt, so have a bit of a
learning curve.

For the topology information, I assume that this will be a call through
xend, similar to  xenDaemonNodeGetInfo. It would seem natural to somehow
extend the xenDaemonNodeGetInfo with this additional information except
that you suggested having the output in XML. Can you explain why you
chose XML?

--
Elizabeth Kon (Beth)
IBM Linux Technology Center