Re: [Libvir] PATCH: Prevent zombie ssh tunnels

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
I noticed that when using the SSH tunnel for the remote driver I ended up
with alot of zombie SSH processes. We simply forgot to waitpid() on the
child when a connection attempt failed, or when shutting down an open remote
connection. Attached is a possible patch

This is a good catch.

I would prefer to factor out that common wait/kill code into a separate function, particularly because it seems to kill the ssh client after 3 seconds of waiting, so it'd be good to document that.

But apart from that, +1.

Rich.