Re: [Libvir] unsigned long

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 03:08:32AM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

> We definitely need to support 32-bit tools on 64-bit HV

Thanks. Mark Johnson pointed out that we get away with a 32-bit
virt-install right now simply because the hypercall libvirt backend
fails, and falls back to calling into xend. In general this works well,
but seems to have at least one issue that means we might need to create
a 64-bit virt-{install,manager} ...

regards
john