[Libvir] NUMA topology calls

Daniel,

We agreed that xenHypervisorGetCapabilities will call a xend_internal.c function to get the topology through xend. Was your intent to extend xenDaemonNodeGetInfo or have a new function, such as xenDaemonNodeGetTopology? I assumed a new function would be cleaner, but you didn't include such a function in your patch so I'm not sure if you had some other idea.
--
Elizabeth Kon (Beth)
IBM Linux Technology Center