Re: [Libvir] NUMA topology calls

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 09:00:48PM -0400, beth kon wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> We agreed that xenHypervisorGetCapabilities will call a xend_internal.c
> function to get the topology through xend.

  at the moment, yes

> Was your intent to extend xenDaemonNodeGetInfo or have a new function,
> such as xenDaemonNodeGetTopology?  I assumed a new function would be
> cleaner, but you didn't include such a function in your patch so I'm not
> sure if you had some other idea.

  Hum, I think that will be reworked in any case as I would like to
get xenHypervisorGetCapabilities out of xen_internals.c anyway. It's not
using hypercalls so has no reason to live there.
  I would say don't worry too much about the integration I'm looking more
for the code to extract the data from the hypervisor or xend, I can do
the refactoring once that code is available :-)