Re: [Libvir] PATCH: Do proper URI parsing for QEMU driver

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
The QEMU driver doesn't cope with URI parameters appended to the end of a
path since it is just doing strcmp on the URI. This patch makes it use
libxml's URI parsing code

Looks good apart from a mistake in freeing the URI here, where you probably meant to jump to the 'decline' label:

+    if (uri == NULL || uri->scheme == NULL || uri->path == NULL)
+        return VIR_DRV_OPEN_DECLINED;

and similarly you need to free the uri before here:

     return VIR_DRV_OPEN_SUCCESS;

and then:

+ decline:
+    xmlFreeURI(uri);
   ^^^ if (uri) ^^^ needed

I didn't apply the other one yet because my machine's up the spout, so feel free to commit both if you want.

Rich.