Re: [Libvir] FW: Problem in Migrating domain....

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 04:08:22PM +0530, manon mani wipro com wrote:
>    I want to Write the coding for Automated Migration
>    using the API virDomaiMigrate...
>    Anybody guide me to write the coding...

Well you'll want to start with the function prototype / documentation
here:

  http://libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html#virDomainMigrate

and if you're writing it in C take a look at the examples of using
libvirt here:

  http://libvirt.org/examples/index.html

(If you're writing it in another language then you'll have to have a
look at the examples that come with those bindings).

If you have any specific questions then ask here or #virt on OFTC.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v