[Libvir] Web Interface Question

Hey guys,

I'm designing a web interface for libvirt so that my customers can
manage their DomUs - unless you know of a good one that already exists???

I'm thinking that the best way to run this is have the web server
connected to libvirtd - but I can't find any documentation about the API
it presents - can you help?

I considered giving the web server access to virsh and parsing that, but
that has obvious security implications as it would need root/sudo access

Regards,

Henri