Re: [Libvir] Web Interface Question

On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 09:35:33PM +0100, Henri Cook wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm designing a web interface for libvirt so that my customers can
> manage their DomUs - unless you know of a good one that already exists???
>
> I'm thinking that the best way to run this is have the web server
> connected to libvirtd - but I can't find any documentation about the API
> it presents - can you help?
>
> I considered giving the web server access to virsh and parsing that, but
> that has obvious security implications as it would need root/sudo access

  There is also Ovirt which is in development
    http://ovirt.org/

and enomalism
    http://www.enomalism.com/

I guess the problem is not to find a web interface for managing the domains,
but to select the one with the features you need, or help finish one of the
open source tools already around. Restarting from scratch at this point
sounds a bit like wasted time, no ;-) ?