Re: [Libvir] Release of libvirt-0.4.2

Daniel Veillard wrote:
  A lot of things accumulated since last month, especially bug fixes,
so it was time for a new release, available at ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

I didn't list Linux Container support in the new features as this isn't
complete yet (but looks like it will be shortly)

I don't know what is the wanted level of functionality, but tossing the code in CVS, it seems, IMHO, the Linux Container are far away to be complete.