Re: [Libvir] crash on domain shutdown (via ruby)

On Apr 10, 2008, at 22:16, David Lutterkort wrote:
I just committed a change to ruby-libvirt to address that; can you give
that a try ?

After applying your latest patch I could not reproduce the problem. Thanks!

Vadim

--
"La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien a ajouter, mais
quand il ne reste rien a enlever."  (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)