Re: [Libvir] new ruby error handling

On Apr 11, 2008, at 10:15, David Lutterkort wrote:
The 'message' in the exception is set, too, usually to the name of the
libvirt function that returned the error. libvirt_message stores
additional error details from virError, which is not always available.

That's how it works at the moment, but I am open to suggestions to
change that.

I guess my main complaint is that in some cases message is not a coherent English phrase, something I can show to users. So I would prefer to have "Error during call to XXX" instead of just "XXX".

Vadim

--
"La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien a ajouter, mais
quand il ne reste rien a enlever."  (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)