[Libvir] new release of ruby bindings

Hi!

Since last official release of ruby bindings is causing nasty crash in error handling code, wouldn't it be good idea to issue new bugfix release.

I am packaging my software which is using libvirt and in RPM I am putting a dependency, specifying minimal ruby-libvirt version. I could not set it to last official release since it is known to cause crashes. So the only option I have is to distribute custom RPM of libvirt ruby bindings based on mercurial snapshot.

Sincerely,
Vadim

--
"La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien a ajouter, mais
quand il ne reste rien a enlever."  (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)