[Libvir] Basic VMWare support

Hi,

I know that there is no support for VMWare ESX yet but I would like to know if someone is working on it. I need just three basic operations: status/power on/power off but I never saw the source code of libvirt :) Do you think it is possible to write this support (using VMWare API) in acceptable time? week? month?

               Thanks, for any suggestions

m,

--
Marek Grac