Re: [Libvir] Basic VMWare support

Quoting Marek 'marx' Grac <mgrac redhat com>:

Hi,

I know that there is no support for VMWare ESX yet but I would like to
know if someone is working on it. I need just three basic operations:
status/power on/power off but I never saw the source code of libvirt :)
Do you think it is possible to write this support (using VMWare API) in
acceptable time? week? month?

A couple of months ago someone said he was going to write VMWare support but no word since then. Here is the thread:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.libvirt/4747

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org