Re: [Libvir] How to get the memory used by a guest domin

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 05:45:55PM +0530, Pranay Prasoon wrote:
> Hi,
> It appears to be no API available to provide the memory used by a guest
> domin.
> I looked at the availble libvirt api called "virNodeGetCellsFreeMemory"
> using which it is possible to get the free mem. But looking further I found
> that this is free memory of the "whole box" rather than based upon the guest
> domain.
> How can I get the memory used by a guest domin.

    virDomainGetInfo()

It fills in a virDomainInfo  struct with

    unsigned long maxMem;       /* the maximum memory in KBytes allowed */
    unsigned long memory;       /* the memory in KBytes used by the domain */

Dan.
--
|: Red Hat, Engineering, Boston   -o-   http://people.redhat.com/berrange/ :|