[libvirt] dnsmasq option in network XML file

Hi All,

I would like to know if it's possible to configure in the network XML file
more option than DHCP range like default gateway, static route, dns and so
on...

I fact I need to set up a complex virtual network with 3 DMZ and I would
really appreciate to did it with virt-manager.

Thank for your help...

Didier.