[libvirt] PATCH: 3/4: Introduce libvirt_lxc binary

Dan Smith danms at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 13 17:20:03 UTC 2008

DB> This patch is the important one, switching from an I/O controller
DB> which is simply fork'd off libvirtd, to a properly execable
DB> libvirt_lxc binary.

This works for me.  The network interfaces aren't cleaned up properly on
destroy, and I get an error from the kernel about a reference count on
the fake 'lo' interface for the container.  However, I get that some of
the time in the original code as well, so I don't see any reason holding
this stuff up any further, and I will see about tracking that down.

Thanks!

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center