[libvirt] networking

Hello,

I'm having trouble digging up some documentation on libvirt's network
config.

I'm not sure where to set this up, but I have a bridged device br0 that
I would like to have available in virt-manager/virsh.

Right now, I can edit the VM's xml interface element manually to use
br0. Virt-manager has an option for shared physical device, but it's
empty, and I can't figure out how to see it from virsh.

thanks
-jim