Re: [libvirt] On shutdown Destroy/Delete

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 02:31:52PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:26:33PM +0200, Stefan de Konink wrote:
> > I would really like to know how I can make a defined domain *gone* after
> > shutdown :) (instead of it still be defined, after shutdown)

Oh right, so am I correct in thinking you want the domain to be
undefined after it has shutdown itself?  That's not possible
currently.  AIUI undefining a running domain is either an illegal
operation or shuts it down abruptly -- you'll need to look in the
source to see which.  So you'd need some sort of 'reaper' cronjob to
regularly undefine domains after they have gone into the shutdown

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 60 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)