[libvirt] libvirt 0.5.0 and KVM migration

Hi,

I just installed libvirt 0.5.0 on Debian Lenny with KVM 0.72 to try KVM
migration support.

When I try to migrate a VM from one node to the other one, I have this
error message:

libvir: error : this function is not supported by the hypervisor:
virDomainMigrate

Is it really supposed to work ? Do I have to upgrade KVM to a newer
version ?

Thank you for your answers and congratulation for your precious work.

Mickaël Canévet.
European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
Grenoble Outstation. FRANCE