Re: [libvirt] PATCH: 0/28: Thread safety for libvirtd daemon and drivers

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 12:26:48AM +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> This is a diffstat summary for the combined series of 28 patches

  Okay, my take at this point is that those should be commited with
the few fix found my manual examination, maybe extend the documentation
a bit, and start testing it as much as prossible.
  Some locking debug facility might be a good addition,

   thanks !