Re: [libvirt] KVM/qemu: problems with autostart of vms with non-bridged nets

Hi Daniel,

> > I've committed this patch now. I'll send a suggestion for the second
> > patch shortly...
>
> Ok, I think your suggested patch is the best we can manage at this point
> in time. Here's an update which also handle it for UML driver, and adds
> a check for NULL on connection open.

sorry for disturbing you again...

I've seen that my first patch is included in 0.5.1 but not this one. Is there
any special reason for not including it yet (e.g. you want to wait if you
maybe find a better solution) or did you just forget it, didn't have time,...?

Kind regards,

Gerd