[libvirt] Bridged network (shared physical device) and libvirt

Title: Bridged network (shared physical device) and libvirt

Hi,

Are there any plans to include possibility to configure bridged networks in libvirt?
I see the need to be able to actually be able create vlans on physical devices and the bridge the vlan, which I guess is a very normal case for isolating network traffic between different guests.

I would be great if it would be possible to both create vlans on physical devices and then also create bridged network connected to any available network (physical/bonded/vlan)

/Henrik