[libvirt] FYI, recent cvs history edit

FYI, today, I committed this change

    libvirtd: plug a nominal leak
    * qemud/qemud.c (qemudRunLoop): Free server->workers.

    http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=libvirt.git;a=commitdiff;h=87a6fa131464

Notice that it does have a proper ChangeLog entry, but the git commit
log contains only "*** empty log message ***".  Normally it would contain
a copy of the ChangeLog lines.

However, in CVS, it is fixed because I manually edited the cvs commit log.
I expect that some day we'll regenerate the git repository from cvs,
so the empty summary in git will eventually go away