Re: [Libvir] Re: libvirt on mingw

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
Brecht Sanders wrote:
Hello again,
Note that I am using gcc (mingw) 3.4.5, and not 4 as you recommend.
The attached patch got rid of the warnings though.
Maybe there is a compiler switch to fix it in a cleaner way though.
Anyway, with the attached patch it does compile.
Basically it casts to void* before converting to a different type.

Yes thanks, that patch does indeed fix it. I'll apply it and release a new version shortly.

OK, PortableXDR version 4.0.8 contains your fix + I also fixed the Makefile so it actually builds a DLL again under MinGW: