[Libvir] libvirt for Python on Windows

Hi Richard,
I have finally compiled a libvirt Python module.
Attached are the files that need to go into <python 2.4 home>lib/site-packages, in case you want to try this. But it looks like there is still some way to go. So many other Python dependancies are required for virt-manager to run.

One of them is dbus. I tried using the command line parameter --no-dbus but even then it still dbus is still imported. So it looks like this needs some "if not options.nodbus" line here and there.

Is there a list anywhere specifiying which (Python) dependancies are required?
Regards
   Brecht