[Libvir] [patch 0/3] Fix some gcc 4.3.0 warnings

Hi,
        With gcc-4.3.0 (from Fedora rawhide), some new warnings are
thrown up.

       The following three patches fixes them. The first two are
straightforward, I think, but perhaps people might prefer to remove
-Winline from our warning flags rather than apply the last patch.

Cheers,
Mark.