Re: [Libvir] PATCH: 11/16: directory/fs/netfs backend

"Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange redhat com> wrote:
> +    if (virRun(conn, (char**)mntargv, NULL) < 0) {
> +        free(src);
> +        virStorageReportError(conn, VIR_ERR_INTERNAL_ERROR, "cannot mount %s on %s: %d",
> +                              src, pool->def->target.path, strerror(errno));

format string mismatch.  You probably wanted to include ", error" at the
end of the arg list, to match the trailing %d.

If this gets by gcc -Wformat then virStorageReportError needs the usual
__attribute__((printf business, too.

BTW, I've seen many cases where a diagnostic includes both
the string, strerrno(error), and the %d-formatted errno value.
Does anyone know why these diagnostics include the actual errno value?