[Libvir] Snapshots in Libvirt

Hi,

Can anyone tell me on which version of libvirt, the  snapshot functionality is  planned to be implemented fos Xen and KVM?

By snapshot I mean to be able to save the state of the machine in order to be able to revert to the snapshot.

Best Regards,

Gabriel Kaufmann

Software Engineer

Gabriel Kaufmann ericom com

Ericom Software

Tel (Dir): +972 2 591 1700 Ext 754

Tel (Main): +972 2 591 1700

http://www.ericom.com

Access Done Right

Empower Enterprise-Wide Access to Microsoft® Terminal Server, Virtual Desktops and Legacy Applications