[Libvir] VMC - Virtual Machine Console

Greetings,

I would like to announce the availability of VMC (Virtual Machine
Console). VMC is an attempt to provide an opensource, web-based VM
management infrastructure. It uses libvirt as the underlying library
to manage para-virtualized Xen VMs.

You can find out more on our "Introduction to VMC" page:

   http://www.sxven.com/vmc

List of current features and future plans:

   http://www.sxven.com/vmc/features

To get started, we have made available a "VMC Install" document:

   http://www.sxven.com/vmc/gettingstarted

We invite people to take a look at VMC and tell us what you like and
what you don't like. If you have any problems, questions or
suggestions please feel free to contact us at dev sxven com or post
them on our forum:

   http://forum.sxven.com/

Best regards,
Meng Kuan