Re: [Libvir] Repository for work-in-progress storage patches

On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 09:39 +0100, Jim Meyering wrote:
> Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 21:59 +0000, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> >> I work using a mercurial patch queue, which is basically a mercurial native
> >> version of quilt.
> >>
> >> The master HG repository is an automated sync of CVS -> HG:
> >>
> >>    http://hg.berrange.com/libraries/libvirt--devel
> >>
> >> The patch queue which applies ontop of this repo is:
> >>
> >>    http://hg.berrange.com/libraries/libvirt--storage
> >>

> >> To use this you would try the following
> >>
> >>  1. Make sure the 'mg' extension is enabled in $HOME/.hgrc. You should have:
> >
> > 	People could just use this patch queue directly on top of a CVS
> > checkout using quilt if .hgignore was committed to CVS ...
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> I'll bet you have one handy.

	Yep :-)

  http://hg.berrange.com/libraries/libvirt--devel?f=7dba49fef963;file=.hgignore

	My point was only that Dan's mq patches assume the existance
of .hgignore, which isn't in CVS, so you can't use the patch queue with
quilt and CVS.

Cheers,
Mark.